Sunday, January 10, 2021

 Practice Blog entry 2

I started doing research on what I want to incorporate for my opening. I watched so film opening and Birds of Prey was the first one to catch my eyes I like the genres it was focused on which were action and adventure. The opening starts off with everything looking like a cartoon and the main character Harley Quinn doing a voice-over with chronological order, which is what I want to do for my I want to do mine in chronological order but instead of cartoons I want to draw my character as an opening. It's like the start of "Diary of a wimpy kid" opening but for me everything it's going to be drawn. I want to incorporate mystery and comedy as my genres. Zootopia opening starts off comedic and mysterious having the bunny playing dead at a show when she was a child. I want my film opening to have birds of prey chronological order theme with 'Diary of a wimpy kid" mix in with "ZOOTOPIA" genre. The animation openings that I've seen are usually in anime and are very difficult to do. I watched many animes and saw that their film openings are what I want to do. Anime openings are animations in chronological order Tokyo ghoul an anime series, the opening starts off in chronological order even if theirs, not a voice-over the opening tells you how everything started in sequence. I will be using everything here as my inspiration for my film opening or at least an example. I will use anime the most because it's.  exactly what I want my film opening to be like. Using the genres of mystery and comedy will give my opening a chilling effect and the cartoon will make it have that chilling effect that I want as my mood.


Citations
"Birds of prey" Margot Robbie 7 February 2020
"Diary of a wimpy kid" Bradford Simpson 1 April 2007
"ZOOTOPIA" Clark spencer 4 march 2016
"Tokyo Ghoul" Ken Hagino Yashito 3 July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My CCR *Directors Cut* Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text f...